Right now, I'm in an HGTV phase. If you recall from my last blog, I recently had a Food Network phase. I still enjoy the Food Network but since my turn as a vegetarian, its hard to catch a show that doesn't involve any meat/seafood dish... so I stopped watching. Although I still enjoy a good Food Network Challenge and I love Ace of Cakes.
Much to The Mr.'s delight, I'm obsessed with HGTV. I think this stems from our plans to upgrade some things in the house so I've been looking for some inspiration.
I'm currently trying to figure out how to get on David's show. There isn't specific link where you can apply. I found a generic link but it requires you to live within a 2-hr radius of New York City. We're in a 4-hour radius. I might still try. While I think The Mr. and I have have good taste, we kind of lack any sort of design. Our house is bland and devoid of any real pizazz. That's right, I said pizazz.
Anywho - our weekend was basically filled with trips to Home Depot and a flooring store to price out what it would cost to do the things we want to do. It was pretty exciting.
And for those of you wondering about Father's Day... it went down with no issues. The Mr. went to his family's house and I went to mine (where I almost died of heat exhaustion from mowing their lawn in 92 degree weather). Fun stuff!
2 comments:
I love David, too. He's such a cutie and I was happy to see him win. Good luck getting on his show! :)
And glad to hear that Father's Day went smoothly.
I've been in a Kathy Griffin phase lately. I've always liked her, but I guess since Bravo has been playing her stuff almost non-stop for the past couple weeks I've been re-infected with Kathy fever.
She's coming to Baltimore Wednesday June 27th and I'm trying desperately to get tickets to see her. A friend I know works for a non-profit and they have a few tickets that they are either selling or auctioning that include a meet-and-greet! Keep your fingers crossed. :)
Post a Comment