.Next up - dinner at The Bicycle in Federal Hill where I dined on the "Vegetarian Nirvana" dinner. Delish!

Saturday wasn't really about me per se but he was at my beck and call. Okay, not really. I think I just got him to do stuff around the house for me (like wash the dishes) by claiming, "but its my birthday weekend!"
Sunday, he woke up before me and I heard him wrapping my gift so I pretended to sleep for awhile. He came in with a large box and a nice card noting that I mooned half of Federal Hill the previous night (don't ask... drinking + Federal Hill = my ass being shown to strangers). And I was pleased to see this.

Actually, I was pleased to see the box was from Neiman Marcus (I'm a wee bit materialistic). And then the purse. I've been wanting a purse for a long time. I had been carrying around this Kooba bag for 2 years and while I love it still and will probably use it once in awhile, it was time to retire it as my everyday bag.
[it was olive green]
The Frye bag that The Mr. purchased for me is much larger than my Kooba bag and I kind of feel like an Olsen Twin in it (if you add about 50 lbs).

But I love it! I'm a sucker for an overpriced purse. Its so bizarre really. I'm kind of a cheapie about shoes (and they're supposed to provide support!) and other accessories... and sometimes with most clothes but I will easily spend several hundred dollars on jeans and purses. Don't ask. Its a sickness. Help me.
1 comment:
beautiful flowers. i'm impressed with the mr. and what type of food do they serve at the bicycle? i've never even heard of it (that's how worldly i am).
also, nice bag and, i'm sorry, but neither of the olsen twins can hold a candle to you. you are more fabulous than either of them could even hope of being ... another plus for you is that you didn't star in a horrible sitcom as an ug-uh-lee baby!
Post a Comment