This will be a very short post (sorry) but I had to share my morning story with you all. So, I work out at my office gym every morning now. I have found it to be much easier to fit into my schedule. Anywho - I pack my gym bag the night before. By packing, I mean that I pick out my outfit, lay it on my dresser and throw my work shoes in my bag. Nothing crazy.
I got to the gym this morning and started pulling everything out of my bag and noticed that I packed the wrong shoes. And I don't just mean wrong color or wrong style. I mean I packed TWO LEFT SHOES. And they were not even the same color. What the hell was I doing last night? Oh yeah - my brain partially melted from sitting through "No Reservations" (starring Cathering Zeta-Jones). It was too late for me to go home (I live too far) so I worked out and waited for Target to open. In my work dress. With my shower shoes on.
Ladies and Gentlemen... these are my shower shoes:
So I stood outside of Target like a stalker waiting for them to open their doors so I could quickly pick up a pair of black dress shoes. Fun stuff and we're not off to a good start here.
The day can only get better, right?
<
4 comments:
Yay for the promotion!
And ha, ha, ha for your shoe craziness!!!
HOORAY! for promotions.
i had a good giggle at your shoe problem. and it's not that easy to get me giggle much these days.
congratulations on your shower shoes!!
oh, wait, no, that's not right. lemme try that again. congratulations on your promotion!! (way to rub it in that you didn't get passed over like someone i could mention.)
about the shoes ... well ... "who ... lives in a pineapple under the sea ... MRS.TWINK SQUAREPANTS!"
all the target employees were probably like, "oh ... the poor thing ... she must be alone ... and homeless ... and without fashion sense." i think if you hung outside of target long enough, someone might have offered you cash.
i hope you at least got a decent pair of shoes ... i noticed you didn't post a picture of them on here. Hmmm.
Congratulations on extorting my old job from the boss! You deserved more that the other A.D.D. people.
Post a Comment