Monday, August 13, 2007

Quick Weekend Recap

Hola! I don't have much time to write a good post but I still thought I'd give my faithful readers something to read.

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I've been so busy with work that I'm just so drained. And I've been getting a lot of headaches. These are not good things, right? Oh well. I feel like I'm being "tested" in my new position and dammit, I will not back down. I am woman, hear me roar!

Friday night was pretty uneventful. I wanted to go out for drinks (it had been a loooong week) but everyone was putzing around. So, The Mr. and I caught up on a bunch of dvr'ed shows (The Two Coreys, Scott Baio is 45 and Single, Color Splash, Bridezillas...) but then Theresa called, a little drunk, and said they were going out. So we went out for like an hour or two. Nothing exciting although Theresa apparently develops a very heavy New England accent when she drinks. And if you call her out on it, she'll yell that she's going to fight you. Good times!

Saturday, the Mr. and I ran some errands (I FINALLY go my brown kitten heel sandals fixed!) and then met up with Katie and Ian for dinner in DC. We ate at the Bombay Club which is a fabulous Indian restaurant. Good stuff! Katie - we're hanging in Baltimore next time! And I'll post the pictures when I get around to uploading them.

Sunday was also pretty relaxed. My head was THROBBING all day but it didn't stop me from going to Urban Chic in Georgetown. I *love* this store. This is my friend Courtney's sister's store and it introduced me to fabulous jeans. I spent less than I anticipated and that is a GOOD thing.

And whoo - that's it! This week is going to be another hellish week but I'll try to post a little blurb each day.

How was everyone's weekend?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know we are totally up for coming up to Baltimore next visit! Just tell us when and we'll be there:)

Anonymous said...

AND if you do it on a Friday and its one that Jon isn't working (he works every other one) we could join you guys finally!!!

Terri: said...

Had a fun weekend. I didn't do anything Friday night and then Saturday ran around most of the day with Tom and Jamie getting ready for Bob's birthday party. It was a blast -- sorry you missed it -- but it sounds like you had a really nice night in D.C.

Jamie said...

Yay!!! I love me some good Indian food!! What's going on with the headaches? Do you think it's just stress? Aw...I hope you feel better soon

You missed a fab-u-lous party on Saturday, but it sounds like you had a great time hanging out in the District with Katie and Co.

FYI - Only 42 days til Björk! :)