Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Boo!

Happy Halloween!

And what the hell is that a picture of, you ask? It was the decor at a restaurant we ate at on Sunday. Its very quaint, doncha think? And what's up with the totally awesome photo editing? Yeah, that's right. The Mr. and I finally figured it out late last night.

So this is going to be another photo post. Whoooo! Have I mentioned that this is really addicting?

I found out last night that The Mr. isn't "better", he was just using a different tutorial (thanks again, Maria!) that related to the cross-processing photo effect. With our powers combined (The Mr's being cross-processing, mine being some lomography type effect), we made beautiful photos together.

The Mr is so hooked that he wants to start a photo blog (ha! NERD).

One of our favorite pics from the Kristin & Jackson photo extravaganza.


I also love this one. Awwww...


And another awesome photo.


I'm ready to go into business!

So, tonight after class... I need to pack for Puerto Rico. I'm still wondering how I'm going to blog everyday over there but dammit, even if its just me e-mailing my post to a friend who will then post, I will do it! I am committed to this.

And also tonight, The Mr. and I will be avoiding trick-or-treaters. Before I get boo'ed, the trick-or-treaters consist of lots of 16 yr old punks who don't dress up and demand candy from you. No thanks, punks. Put some effort into it next time!

8 comments:

Terri: said...

Those are great pics of them!

I don't blame you for shunning the non-believers ... i mean the trick-or-treaters. There aren't that many little kids who live in the city.

Stacy said...

OMG those pics are fantastic!!! Look at you guys!

have fun in puerto rico :)

Trixana said...

Two more days until Puerto Rico! I haven't even come close to packing yet. It's going to be a blast, though. When do y'all get in?

I can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

That last picture is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

these are ridic! are you sure you haven't done this before?!? grass shots always get me...my favorite is the first one... they must be so excited about these photos!! they'll have plenty to choose from, that's for sure :)

we'll see yous guys tomorrow! woooo!

Nanette said...

Those are great! And there's a way to post via email to your blogger account. Look around on your Blogger dashboard/settings or something like that. If you still can't find it, let me know and I'll give ya more info.

Jamie said...

Two posts in one day...it must be my birthday!

The pics look amazing. I like the first one the best...followed closely by the second one...very hot!

Have a great time in PR...give Rob/Jenny my best

Anonymous said...

Good work guys, those are awesome! Start thinking of fun poses for our Holiday card :)