Holy crap - I am old.
The trapeze class really f'ed me up! While I felt that I failed miserably at the "new trick", the instructors were very encouraging and told me that I was doing well considering it was my only second time.
Anywho - this new trick which I liked to call the upside 4 into the vagina smoosh took a lot of upper body strength. And I have the arms of a girly man.
My shoulders, armpits and arms are getting increasingly more sore as the day goes on and I just realized the full extent of the pain when I went to reach for a Fireball sitting on my top shelf at my cube. Oy!
The pain didn't stop me from the much needed sugar rush though.
Oh candy... you warm my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I took a class there - I have NEVER felt such pain in my body as those next few days afterward...seriously I couldn't laugh for THREE days! Let alone raise my arms to drive a car!!!
Can I say that??? "those next few days afterward" hahaha I think I'm a moron cuz that just sounds wrong!
they have trapeze classes at the Eagle too, your arms won't be the only thing that's sore...ewww!! :)
if.. WHEN I get job, I am SOOO signing up for trapeze!! I want long, tight, dislocated arms!
I need to find me one of these trapeze schools, despite the pain!
Despite the fact that you have "girly man" arms, you're braver than I am. hahahaha! I'd get up there and probably end up peeing on myself!
Post a Comment