Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your "do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way...
I love Zoolander. Its one of those movies that I never get sick of and probably quote on a weekly basis.
Anywho - for the first time in a long time, I have some down time at work. Only until about noon today but I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.
This downtime has led to some investigatory journalism on my part though. Through the small world of blogs, I have been led to some very interesting areas and have discovered blogs of people that may or may not be close to me. Spooky! But its lots of fun. Let's see what other connections I can find.
Oh and just because this was on Doahleigh's page, I thought I'd see what I was worth:
$4425.00
Whoo! Oh and for those of you wondering, the presentation went well! While I may loathe my team members, the guy that was presenting with me is a very good public speaker. Very engaging. The guy who wasn't there, who I really LOATHE, is awful. The last presentation we had to do - he stood up there, with the article in hand, and had several moments of SILENCE because he was reading the article.
Anywho - the guy who presented with me yesterday laughed about the slides but didn't seem offended. And now we have another 2 weeks to actually complete the damn project. And next week is the final! Its so weird that this semester is coming to a close. But it feels frickin' amazing.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn! You're worth more than me.
Post a Comment