Friday, November 30, 2007

More Bad Movies

Now I feel compelled to list out a bunch of bad movies that I've been subjected to (unfortunately by choice).

Marriage-101 mentioned a few movies that I ALSO hated. I think I just tend to forget the bad movies I watch since I go through so many.

So, I just pulled up my rental history in Netflix and will now share with you:

MOVIES YOU SHOULD AVOID (not in any particular order... I'm just looking over what I rented in 2007)

Shrek the Third
In the Land of Women (although Adam Brody is super cute)
License to Wed
Mr. Brooks
The Invisible
1408
Lucky You
Wild Hogs
Perfect Stranger
The Ex (SOOOOOO disappointing. I love Jason Bateman...)
The Darwin Awards
Beer League
Employee of the Month
The Wicker Man
The Black Dahlia

This list could be SUPER long but I'm just keeping it to the REALLY REALLY RIDICULOUSLY bad movies I watched this year. I'm actually being pretty nice because we watched a lot of bad movies. These were just the awful ones.

I have to agree that what makes a bad movie even worse is when the cast consists of generally good actors. It makes you want to scream, "What were you thinking?!"

6 comments:

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

what about Hostel? Can't belive there was a sequel or a number two. It was basically soft porn.

Michelle and the City said...

is it bad that i kind of liked license to wed? ;)
don't hate me. lol

Anonymous said...

hahaha i thought license to wed was funny too!!!! i don't think it should be on such a harsh list -take it back!!! hehe

Scooter McFly said...

i haven't seen 'license to wed' but i've heard good things about it. 'mr. brooks' was shite ... but i hate kevin costner anyway. as for 1408, i kinda liked it, but i wouldn't say it deserved any honorable mentions. anyway, decent list you've compiled. i'd be interested to see what other movies you found deplorable. we'll compare notes.

Anonymous said...

ARG! I can't comment like I used to! what the poop.

Mrs. Twink, retrofit your comments immediately!

Terri: said...

i liked "license to wed" and "employee of the month". different strokes for different folks i guess. hahahaha!