Friday, November 16, 2007

Project Beard Update

The Mr. shaved his neck! Project Beard in full effect... he's shaping it up!



I know not everyone is into a beard but I think this is SO FREAKING HOT.

Rooooooooooooorrrrwwwlllll... (that's my naughty grrr).

And calm down, Geoff, I promise to blog about our magical night later.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

daaang, it's lookin good!! better watch out...i think factor gets a little extra attention for his beard (you know what i'm talkin about, smack), so keep a tight lock on the mr. ;)

Terri: said...

look at that! his beard is coming in nicely!

i'm going to give geoff a hard time -- i wasn't invited to dinner! i'm not feeling the love here! hahahahaha!

i hope you guys had fun last night.

Theresa said...

don't feel bad about not being invited terri -- i was reminded several times that i was a secondary invite and not really all that important. then to add insult to injury geoff told me i looked like a 345 lb woman...

Scooter McFly said...

the beard looks great ... even better in person. rowr is right! ::sizzle::

and no worries on the blog about last night, hon. i know you weren't impressed ... i'm ok with that ... that's why i put a nice chunk of hamburg in your portion of the lasagne ... because i just knew!

i'm sorry, terri. :( you totally could have come over! jamie only came over because his OTHER friends were sick ... poooooo on jamie. i already told you that my door is open for you guys. but you hafta knock, cause i keep it locked! [heart] you!

Scooter McFly said...

o.O i did NOT say you looked like a 345 lb woman ... i said that picture i took was horrible. oooh, make me out to be a bad, bad guy. thanks a freakin' lot. and you KNOW you weren't a secondary invite b/c if you were, i sure as shit wouldn't have left you a voicemail telling you to come over.

no one listen to theresa .. she's starting trouble!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah totally hot. I'm defintely a beard girl. I get seriously sad when my boyfriend shaves his, and so happy when it starts growing back. So yeah.. hot.

Stacy said...

hahaha YES! LOVE IT!

Jamie said...

The Mr is soooo HAWT!!
OMGWTGBBQ!!!

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

My husband attempted a beard, his own notion, last year. He can not grow much facial hair and it was awful. I recently ofund a picture from a new years eve party last year and it looked scraggly. I shoved it in his face and said seeeeeee. This is why you shouldn't grow it out.

Your husband is doing well. Mine's didn't even look like that after two months!

Kate said...

Ha this makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

cuuuuute... @maria: I'm sayin'... I think MrsT needs to put him on flickr and see what the "bears" think.

Nanette said...

Very niiiiice. Oh, and as I should have mentioned in my comment on your original facial hair post, while I'm not a facial hair girl myself, I can appreciate a nice beard like that. :)

CAG Incognito said...

Go Mr.! Go Mr.!

Love it, Love it!

CAG Incognito said...

Go Mr.! Go Mr.!

Love it, Love it!