Friday, November 9, 2007

Shoes!

So whenever I can't focus on boring work stuff (which happens quite a lot), I like to pretend shop. I go to several online stores and put things in my shopping cart and then battle internally about whether or not I should buy these things.

I'm about to swallow my tongue because Target has a bunch of super cute, super cheap shoes! Ahh! Help me! What do I do? (btw, Mr - don't answer... I don't want to hear it!)


Mossimo® Geneva Flat Sport Buckle Boots - Brown - $34.99


Mossimo® Garnette Back-Button Closure Boots - Black - $24.99


Mossimo® Glenna Heel Ankle Boots - Black - $29.99


Mossimo® Danae Buckle Pumps - Zebra - $26.99


Hollywould Peep-Toe Pumps - Red - $29.99


Xhilaration® Sable Ballerina Flats - Leopard - $12.99

I think I just had a stroke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you asshole, I want all of those. Get a round for everyone!

Nanette said...

Oooooh, those are all super cute!

Anonymous said...

now i understand the urge to buy something leopard print...i want those flats. you can't beat $12.99 shoes.