Thursday, December 20, 2007

Best Holiday Card Ever

I've declared "... so I kicked it down the stairs" one of my new favorite phrases to say after I complain about something.

My co-worker really pissed me off today... so I kicked him down the stairs.

The Mr keeps leaving his f'n socks all over the house! ... so I kicked him down the stairs.

My dogs wouldn't sit still for their annual holiday photo in their dorky reindeer ears... so I kicked them down the stairs.

You should try it. Its fun! The last statement was what I wrote in about half of my cards this year (only to those that would get that I'm joking).

We were a little late in sending out holiday cards this year. And by we, I really mean ME. I had ordered 2 packs of cards from PETA along with my super cute t-shirt that says, "My Dog is a Rescue". The card has a dog on the cover in the snow and it states, "Count your blessings this holiday season..." and on the inside it has, "... and give them a hug. A cookie wouldn't hurt either." yeah yeah yeah, its totally dorky but I loved it!

We've received several cards depicting children or cartoons with presents and a phrase about farting. I'm sensing a trend this season...

Anywho, since purchasing stuff from PETA - they send me e-mails. This is what I received in my inbox today:



Ha! A cartoon Colonel Sanders. Haha! And it sent me to this super fun link where you can shake up a snowglobe containing the people that PETA isn't too fond of this year. Check it out! Perhaps its not THAT fun, but it made me laugh. Who doesn't love pretending to inflict bodily harm on others?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing Michael Vick bounce around in the globe made me laugh.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

my co-worker who sits next to me had to come check it out when there were tiny female screams coming from my computer as cartoon Olsen twins jostled around in a snow globe. like that game "Pain" i was telling you about, it is kinda fun to watch characters get thrown into buildings... :)

Jamie said...

The Olsen twins were my favorites...hearing them scream and watching their toothpick bodies thrown too and fro...oh what joy :)

Michelle and the City said...

i can't get my ex-boyfriend out of my head lately... so i kicked him down the stairs.

lol.. i like it :)

Terri: said...

the peta snowglobe cracked me up! i needed a good laugh. :)