Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ignore the Craptacular Header

So... I've been messing around with the settings of this blog in preparation of "sprucing it up". I'm getting there.

I wanted to see what it took to upload your own header and made the current craptacular one at work today. Disregard. It sucks!

I'm trying to think of creative ideas... and I'm trying to figure out how to make a nice one. I'm soooooo design-challenged.

Help! Suggestions welcome... but don't criticize the current one. Its just a placeholder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

craptastic. you are a funny little girl. PS I was dining with a friend today and describing you and she said "oh the really gorgeous one?"

so there.

CAG Incognito said...

Let's see..Well I THINK...lol..

Okay so here's my idea, but I'm know sure if it's possible. I think you should take a picture that you and the Mr. have taken, photoshop it, and add it as a watermark in your background. I'm always a fan of black and white for some reason. It's so vintage/retro...

I don't know. Just a thought...