I'm taking a page out of lots of people's books and I'm going to do a little self-reflection for 2007. Because I have an AWFUL memory (unless you cross me... my grudges last forever!), I couldn't think of how to set this up monthly without causing a massive headache and lots of blaming my crazy youth for my forgetfulness. Anywho, here is the quarterly report for 2007: Highlight Edition.
Quarter 1 (January - March)
- I became a little closer with my folks (under bad circumstances but they rose to the occasion nonetheless).
and honestly - I can't remember! Is that awful? I can remember lots of bad things but not a lot of good things. Oy. This Highlight Edition is not off to a good start.
Quarter 2 (April - June 2007)
- My bachelorette party! Heeeeeey!
- I got married! There were some hiccups along the way but you know what? It didn't even matter.
- I got to see my Aunt and Uncle from Alaska. I hadn't seen them in over 10 years. And it was a nice reunion for my mom.
- I went on an amazing (seriously, AMAZING) honeymoon.
- I applied to grad school. This was a big decision for me and I'm glad I actually went for it.
- I brought back the BLOG! It was the best decision I made.
Quarter 3 (July - September 2007)
- It was my birthday. Yippeee! Actually, it was overshadowed by Zach turning 30 so perhaps this was a lowlight.
- We actually followed through with our plans to renovate our house.
- I was accepted into Grad school!
- I got promoted.
Quarter 4 (October - December 2007)
- I took trapeze classes!
- I got A's in both of my grad school classes.
- I think some of the "bitterness" is finally going away with the fam. Dare I say... we're finally over it?
- We got our first digital SLR (Nikon D80) and have embarked on what I like to call our "photography obsession".
- We went to Puerto Rico. Oooooh!
- Got to snap some fun "engagement" photos of our friends.
- I finally cut my ridiculously long hair.
- I stuck with my new found vegetarian lifestyle and still don't crave meat, poultry or seafood.
- We have a Nintendo Wii. Weeeeeeee!
- We were able to spend New Year's Eve with some great pals.
As you can see - my last quarter had more highlights because its all I can really remember. Awful awful awful. Oh well!
Coming up... Quarterly Review 2007: Lowlight Edition.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You took trapeze classes?! That is so amazing!!
you appear to have had a great year, honey! yay! glad i was able to share in some of those events with you. you rock!
i think your highlights definitely outweigh your lowlights and that's a good thing!
and trapeze classes? i am impressed!
you should post some pics from your NYE party! hope you guys had fun and the Mr. had a great bday!!
I'm with Michelle - your highlights outweigh your lowlights. :)
Post a Comment