Monday, January 14, 2008

So Flattered

I feel like such a dork but I was super stoked to get Ian and Katie's Save-the-Date this weekend because...

... I totally took that picture. It was behind the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore. I felt kind of bad because the sun was going down, it was super cold and windy and we rushed them.

But seriously - I love that they used this picture because they DID have a session with their wedding photog who took some very cute pics of them that they could have used.

Thanks Katie for making me feel special. :-)

I'm currently working on a Save-the-Date for Kristin and Jackson. I started off using this picture:

Its still one of my favorites but it has been noted that it looks a bit odd that most of Kristin's body is missing. She was laying on a hill. That's what I like about this photo because I know that its her looking UP at him but I get that if you don't know, it seems like Kristin is only a head with arms. And I guess that's kind of creepy or something.

So, I messed around with this photo:

I don't know if you can tell but I photoshopped a gigantic crane from the background. The Mr took this photo and I thought it was FABULOUS (Kristin and Jackson were our first test group with taking photos) except for a crane that looked like it was going through both of their heads.

Anywho - I made a simple Save-the-Date design from it and I hope they like it.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww...those pics are cute. I'd like to see the before and after with the crane.

They'll need a crane, to pick the broken ruins up again...I <3 TMBG :)
-sorry for the ADD moment :)

Kate said...

Very glad you're so excited - we really loved this picture and it worked perfectly in black and white!

Anonymous said...

cute pics! and you can't tell about the photo-shopping :)

Scooter McFly said...

great pictures, girl! and i love ian and katie's STD picture. so so cute! makes a great STD. STD. STD. i love typing STD.

Anonymous said...

that STD pic is so freaking cute! nice work!