I got this forwarded to me yesterday (from Eric!) and laughed really ridiculously hard (although I'm not sure that everyone would agree that it was as hilarious as I found it):
And in case you still don't get it:
Happy Friday! Hope everyone has fabulous plans. I'll be holed up in my house working on school projects.
Whenever I hear this song I think of I love the 80's when Hal Sparks sings "I'm a little white guy, with a big old black voice" to the tune of this song. Hysterical!
that is hilarious! i had to watch the video for old time's sake and boy ... it's amazing how slick dance moves were back in the 80's, right? right? we should totally start an 80's style dance studio, you and i.
9 comments:
hahaa! i love it. rick is the man.
HAHAHA..... that is all.
I had to listen to it... and now that song is in my head...... DAMN YOU, Kim!! DAMN YOOOOOOOOOU!
You put the song on there just for me, didn't you?
I just laughed my stupid white "is that a black guy or a white guy" face off.
songs are just not this good anymore.
i hate to admit this -- but i had a rick astley cd. but in my defense -- i was 18 and thought he was cute! hahahahaha!
and now that song is in my head. great!
Whenever I hear this song I think of I love the 80's when Hal Sparks sings "I'm a little white guy, with a big old black voice" to the tune of this song. Hysterical!
that is hilarious! i had to watch the video for old time's sake and boy ... it's amazing how slick dance moves were back in the 80's, right? right? we should totally start an 80's style dance studio, you and i.
we'll be so RICH!
Post a Comment