Thursday, February 21, 2008

Siiiiiiick

So, this is day 2 of being home from work sick. Actually, I should say its the 2nd and a half day since I had to leave work early on Tuesday due to RUNNING OUT OF A MEETING HALFWAY TO VOMIT.

I don't have a stuffy nose or anything like that. My stomach is just rocking. Yesterday my back was aching, I couldn't eat anything... it was awful. I love food. I love to eat. I was so hungry.

Today I seem to be recovering okay. No more weird stomach pains although I'm not jumping at the chance to eat everything I want to just yet. I don't want to jinx it.

Being sick blows.

11 comments:

Kate said...

Oh noooo - you poor thing. Stomach bugs are not fun at all. Gentle foods for the next few days. Feel better!

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem! I'm thinking about calling out for the rest of the day. Hope you feel better soon :)

ANA said...

Got here from twenty somethings.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jamie said...

Aww...I hope you feel better soon.
Apparently there is a nasty stomach virus going around...vomit and screamers...YARG!

Feel better soon :)

Terri: said...

awwww -- i'm sorry. i hope you feel better soon.

Nanette said...

I hope you feel better soon! Stomach illness is soooo not fun!

MMC said...

Hope you feel better! Puking sucks balls.

Z said...

I'm sorry :(

At least you made it out of the room before getting sick - I once did so in front of all my coworkers (luckily I DID find a trashcan!) and, well, yeah... Hope you feel better soon!

maria said...

poop, that sucks. you seem like the type of person who never gets sick cuz you're all healthy and fit :-) you're going to appreciate food so much more after this. get well soon!!

angie114 said...

~*kim! i still have that one picture of you when you were really sick and knocked all of those red goldfish candies all over your floor. thats the picture i have of you in my head while reading this blog! i hope you feel better. everytime i get sick these days, the first question i get is *are you pregnant? insane! so are you pregnant!? hahahaha...i'm so kidding! get well soon!

willikat said...

ohno!!!!! feel better.