Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Never Again

Have I mentioned that I'm never doing baby pictures, or pictures in general, for anyone anymore unless its for fun on MY part?!

After several e-mails from The Mr's coworker, we were finally able to send off 63 pictures to her. It had been a little over a week. Seriously, lady? Professionals generally take longer, send LESS AND they actually charge you money. Leave me alone!

I'm not very happy with these pictures but I hope its enough to keep her off our backs.

So, here are a sample of what we sent her. I will say that we definitely learned our lesson from this shoot on what NOT to do (i.e. we should have a game plan, we should bring black and white sheets for background and we should tell parents to stop moving so much).

Enjoy! And feel free to critique them - I do appreciate feedback whether its good or bad. I'm still learning!

I'm not including any of the pics of The Mr's coworker because well, I don't want to (and I'm not sure she'd want her picture on here).









He's a very cute baby. I really like the pictures with the stuffed animals in them because it almost seems like he's chatting with them. "Hey Mr. Bear... how's it going?"
"Oh Mr. Giraffe, nobody gets me except you."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw that baby is too cute.

And for reals pros do take longer. My husbands uncle did our wedding pics and we didn't get them for 3 months.

Terri: said...

that last picture with the stuffed bear is too cute for words!

don't get bent out of shape over the mr's co-worker. new parents always seem to be neurotic about everything! i think they're afraid that if they blink for just a second that they'll miss something the baby does. when, in actuality, the baby just pooped.

Jamie said...

I like the ones with the animals best too. Pushy parents get on my nerves...I guess I can't judge because I haven't been there.

mayG said...

awww.. such a cutie..

pics have turned out quite nice, i just LOVE the one where the baby is plopped up on the sofa..

Kate said...

Such a cute baby - and I personally think you did a fantastic job:)

Michelle and the City said...

i love the one of him in the leather chair. adorable.

i think you guys did a great job! she shouldn't be complaining...

maria said...

cootchie coo...

you already know how i feel about these :) i esp love the first two and the last one.

Anonymous said...

Well done! I love the shot of his little foot. Too cute!

Z said...

I love the black&white hand shot... And I'm impressed with how well you put up with the parent's badgering! And now you know: never again...