I decided to only edit a handful of them (the ones I liked the most) and sent the rest over to my sister and brother-in-law to look at so they can decide which ones they'd like edited. Thank you Maria for this wonderful idea. I would have spent a bajillion years editing all of the pictures.
Anywho... here ya go:



This one is my FAVORITE.



I hate to say this, but I saw some of their "pro" pics and I do think that some of these are much much better. (I'm patting myself on the back now)
10 comments:
wow... your photos are terrific!!! Your nephew is just adorable.
I found your blog at Allmediocre. I definitely plan on stopping by again!
I am SUPER impressed lady!
Oh how beautiful! I especially love the one of him resting his head in someone's hand.
oh. my. god. these are freaking INCREDIBLE!!! every single one is gorgeous and the emotion you guys captured is priceless! perfect exposures and composition... you guys are amazing. i'm going to pat you on the back next time i see you, too :-) my favorites are 2, 3, 5, and 6. LOVE THEM!
These are indeed awesome! Love em, love em, love em!
Good job! :)
These are sooooo great! Love them, love them all!
look at those little footies! I think these are great. Ditto everything M.Miller said. Really sweet.
ME NEXT ME NEXT!!!! I am SO ready for my closeup. LOL
I love everything about them!
Where were you when we picked our wedding photographer?!? I love the 101 things to do list. Now I feel like a slacker and need to make one, too.
Post a Comment