I just wanted to post a few pictures that all involve dancing. A lot of these made me laugh out loud and may perhaps be the few that I truly love from my wedding. You can really tell a lot about a person by the way that they move.
Kristin and I are singing "Islands in the Stream" and dancing. I'm apparently busting out the "swinging the imaginary bat" move.
The Mr is singing the first verse of our first dance song (Madness "It Must Be Love"). And I learned that those were the only words he knew...
Now I'm singing the rest of the words to him.
Dancing with my bridesmaids. I wish I knew to what song...
Dancing with my brother. I'm yelling, "I'm not an ambi-turner!" at him as he tried very hard to get me to spin to my left.
Theresa is dancing with my mom who surprisingly could still get down.
Jamie's dancing is apparently intimidating Theresa.
And now Steven has moved in to sandwich her a la "Night at the Roxbury".
Suz is double fisting on the dance floor. I can't express how quick the staff at Grey Rock Mansion was to clean up all spills and broken glasses on the dance floor.
And now my favorite series. The robot. Yes, my MUST PLAY song at my wedding was "Mr. Roboto" by Styx. It is one of my all-time favorite songs EVER.
At this point, Steven and I realized that nobody else was doing the robot!
Oh yeah, The Mr finally joined in although it was only for about 20 seconds.
And finally Jamie!
Seriously - a wedding isn't complete without The Robot. I was shocked more people didn't join in! A large circle gathered around us and I started to feel like a jackass... a robotic jackass.
10 comments:
I love that Mr. Roboto was your much have wedding song. LOVE it!
I seriously love your wedding gown! The bustle was gorgeous!
Why am I not surprised to see that your wedding was not only gorgeous but fun-filled? :)
You did The Robot at your wedding???
You are even more awesome than I thought.
wow, you look absolutely gorgeous and i totally love your dress! love it. also, we did not have mr roboto at our wedding dance but we still busted out white-girl robot moves. my brother's girlfriend was overheard saying "i did the most embarrassing robot of my life tonight. i call it the 'shitty robot.' "
I love it! What great pics!
Oh my God your dress is breathtaking.
Oh the dancing... truly the best part of any wedding.
How fun is it to relive those moments?!?!?!
You and the Mr need to get married again!!
Greyrock?! I catered for the summer at Greyrock when I was 15! How great :)
Post a Comment