Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back in Baltimore

Hello readers! I am back from my fabulous trip in the Outer Banks, NC.

I am depressed to be back home because being on vacation is such an amazing and awesome feeling. And while I have deemed the Outer Banks to be one of the most white-washed vacation spots on the planet, it was clean, relaxing, and just overall fantastic.

Now I'm back in Baltimore dealing with the same old bullshit as always, its cloudy and gross, I'm officially 28 (!!) and now I'm nursing some crazy rash on my arms from either the heat, the sand or the sunblock I used while on vacation. So sad.

I promise to post more details with pictures later but just wanted to say HELLO! It sucks to be back. :-)

6 comments:

Z said...

Welcome back! (Even if it sucks)

Kate said...

Welcome back! I'm sure J is not very happy either - it means he's that much closer to starting school!

B said...

I LOVED it at the Outer Banks. I was there for a week, just one week ago.

Oh, and I was in B-more this past weekend too

What a coincidence. Hah.

Anonymous said...

Yay you're back! I'm so jealous of your time away.

Rotten Ink from a Poison Pen said...

Usually the rashes I bring back from vacation have nothing to do with heat or sand.

Hope you enjoyed the birthday, young lady.

maria said...

so glad you were able to relax on your vacation. what a great way to celebrate your bday...with your good friends, hubby and children :)