Apologies for the lack in posts, folks. This one isn't going to be any better...
We're heading to Edinburgh, Scotland for Juli's wedding! Our flight leaves at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow morning and you shouldn't be surprised to read that it's 8:10pm and I still haven't packed.
I better get to it!
Juli warned me that the weather will be beautifully cold, rainy and sleety.
The Mr, however, confirmed some great vegetarian restaurants. Who knew? I thought the Scottish only ate haggis.
*from So I Married an Axe Murderer
I'll be back to blogging on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow that is so rad! Part of me wishes I lived on the East Coast so that I could take advantage of the quick(er) flight to Europe. Have a blast! I hope you can find veggie stuff...
I had haggis when I was in Scotland, and I actually liked it.
Have a great time!
Wait what?! I didn't know you guys were going away! Have a great time:)
Oooh, have fun!! Scotland is gorgeous!
For serious? Scotland?
You better come back with some beautiful pictures lady!
I haven't seen that movie in such a long time! I used to watch it kind of obsessively.
Have a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment