Aanywho - I realized I had completely lost my mind when I hadn't clipped my toenails in over a month. TMI, I know but I feel compelled to share with you all how much I've lost my mind.
I hadn't clipped my toenails since I had gotten a pedicure for Kristin's wedding... on October 11th. My 10-year high school reunion is next Saturday (and that's an entirely different post I'll have to write about later) and I was going to get another pedicure. I'm not sure why since it's ass-cold here in Maryland and I probably wouldn't be exposing my tootsies.
So - the pedicurist clips my toenails. Why should I make the work any easier? The price stays the same. So I was holding out for the sake of being cheap (and crazy). I reached a breaking point Wednesday night when my toenails were actually HURTING me in my own shoes because they were scratching the shit out of my toes. Classy.
Even classier is the fact that I took pictures! Hooray! And I'm sorry in advance if this totally grosses you out but clearly not sorry enough to not post the pictures.
Over a month of not touching my toenails after Kristin's wedding. Lovely. And wow - what boney feet I have.
Look at those toenails! They're hanging past the tip of my toes. So gross. What is the matter with me? We need to get out of this economic crisis or I'm going to turn into crazy toenail lady.
To make up for the gross pictures of my feet, here are some pics of my dogs:
Petie is hiding from my gross toenails.
And now he's seeking comfort through smooches from Emily.
4 comments:
HAHA that made me laugh so hard! I'm not going to lie, I would have done the same!
Thanks for that cute puppy chaser. I should have thought to do that when I posted pictures of my feet the other day.
I applaud your resolve to keep your feet pedicure-free, and I am impressed that you can function with long toenails. The second mine get any growth at all, they drive me simply batty.
I learned how to give myself a french pedicure because it costs so dang much for feet I hope people aren't looking at. Last week mine were almost that long, but chipped orange polish.
Dude, I am so in the same position. Send HALP.
Post a Comment