... and I learned that Airborne won't do shit to help me.
I didn't really take it thinking it would cure me. I've always viewed it as a supplement with a ton of vitamin C. Well wouldn't you know, there was a class action lawsuit against the company for making false claims.
I have to agree with Noelle here... never trust a medical product created by a teacher.
I want my $6.99 back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Just this morning I caught a commercial for that stuff, with the actual teacher in it, she said she just brought back the company after selling it off to some people she didn't agree with. I kinda feel for her. Plus it works for me, but I have to take it early early. Like when the people next to me are sick.
Anyhoo sorry you aren't feeling well. Love the blog though!
Sue them! It's the american way.
Airborne always works wonders for me, but I use it as more of a preventative thing when I just start to feel a cold coming on.
i heard about that lawsuit, but still think airborne works for me when i feel chills coming on or my throat starts feeling scratchy. zicam also works (the nose swabs or tablets). feel better soon, woman!!
For your cooking, the best cookbook is by Crescent Dragonwagon (not a joke) ... her book is called Passionate Vegetarian and you will never run out of recipes.
Kathleen (from Dallas) ... Jenny's aunt from the wedding
Feel better!
Um, yeah... that stuff won't help ya any...
Also - I was going to comment on your "4 years" post but somehow got a server error trying to get to it... Just wanted to say congrats!(And I may steal the idea in a bit for our 5 year anni)
Post a Comment