Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Zombie Full of Rage

I feel like a very angry zombie. I was up so late last night finishing up my project for the presentation tonight. I'm basically at my desk asleep with my eyes open. I didn't know that was possible!

I'm super angry because I've basically done the work of 3 people. With little gratitude. And this project is far from over. This presentation is for the peer evaluation from the class. Our classmates will get to weigh in on our project and it counts for something.

My professor is amazing. She's quick to answer e-mails, calls and when I sent her my presentation last night around midnight, she checked it at 1:45am and reviewed it closely and said that I did a great job and pointed out a few typos in my math problems. I'm thankful she did that because I was delirious when I was typing it out.

So, because I've solved the math problems (well - not all the problems. 2 out of 6 have been solved and are in the presentation) AND created the slideshow with no help from my group... I made it super girly. That'll learn 'em. Buurn! My presentation is PINK and ORANGE with a little chihuahua. Here's a snippet for ya:



I'm sparing you the details of my project but this is my powerpoint slideshow. I'm pretty sure that it SCREAMS "a totally awesome, hardworking girl put this together".

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the presentation in its entirety! You're going to sweep the floor with their unwaxed taints!

Anonymous said...

That is funny! I wish I had thought of that when doing a number of presentations for a group of slackers.

Liz said...

Well it's definitely girly! I hope your teammates are a bunch of burly boys. That'll learn 'em.

CAG Incognito said...

Twinks don't be discouraged...I know you didn't really want to do this grad school thing, but I'm proud of you. I know you're presentation will be totally fabu!

Anonymous said...

i would give you an A based on that template alone :-D

Nanette said...

Nothing like revenge infused with PINK!

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

I can't reply to your email. Boo.

I have never had anyone leave a mean mean remark yet and I feel so so lucky for that. But then I pretty much just tell stories about myself on my blog.

Your MIL was horrified? Were you saying anything awful? I am sure mine would be since I rag on her all the time. Good thing no one in real life reads this. I do have a SIL in Birmingham and I have a reader in Birmingham, so I always get a little freaked out about that.

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the presentation :)

Kate said...

Love the presentation! Now I'm intrigued - tell me what happened with giving out the blog info?! Good luck with the presentation!

Jamie said...

I love it!
I hope your team mates rot!

Scooter McFly said...

i think it looks so cute. :P love the chihuahua. i hope your teammates don't see it until it's revealed and then they'll be like, "uh, yeah ... we all helped." and then you can say, about the butchest guy in your group, "the color scheme was [insert name here]'s idea!"

i second jamie's emotion ... they should rot.

Terri: said...

i love the girly girl powerpoint presentation! that'll fix'em! -- well hopefully it will.

Anonymous said...

Do you get to rate your teammates? If so, zero's for each one of them. Nice work girlying it up. The little chihuahua was a nice touch.

-Kevin