Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Young at Heart

I'm not talking about the super cute movie.

I'm talking about my dog, Petie! He is 11 years old today... 77 in dog years. But he still acts and looks (aside from the gray hair) a puppy.

Now I bring you a montage of Petie pictures.







These are some really random pictures... but they were the ones I have uploaded online. I really should open a Flickr account or something, huh?

7 comments:

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

I didn't even notice him in the one with the Mr. I just thought you threw one in there for fun.

I can't imagine when Laramie gets to be 11. Bigger dogs don't tend to live as long and I tear up even now thinkin about it and he is only two. I want him to live to be like 50.

Jamie said...

Aww...I'm so gay for Petie! :)
Happy Birthday Petie!!

Z said...

OK, this just makes me want to get a dog soooooo badly... He's such a cutie!

Theresa said...

happy birthday petie! looking forward to spending some qt with the bday boy this weekend . . .

willikat said...

happy birthday petie from molly and willikat!!

Michelle and the City said...

awe :)

happy birthday petie!!

Eludius said...

What makes these pictures random? You didn't just pick the best ones? I think this is becoming a pet peeve of mine. :-)